JOB: Audience Growth Manager
Guesthouse is looking for a dynamic Audience Growth Manager to execute a data-driven audience growth strategy on our Guesthouse platform. The right candidate will have an immaculate attention to detail and will be responsible for the rapid accumulation of the Guesthouse membership through the platform’s different access tiers, as well as providing the wider Guesthouse team with detailed breakdowns of audience usage at different stages and areas of the platform.
An entrepreneurial spirit is essential, and the Audience Growth Manager must be excited by the prospect of working in and helping to build a new digital company. Your insight into numbers and platform usage will be key in informing ongoing development work, and your reports will form the basis of suggested UI/UX improvements.
This person will thrive on managing the data-driven intricacies of the platform and marketing campaigns to optimise performance across all of Guesthouse virtual contact points.
The responsibilities of the Audience Growth Manager include:
To apply please send a CV and Covering Letter to Sean@soundcity.uk.com
- Be a highly proficient user of audience growth and advertising tools including (but not limited to) Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Crowdtangle. Facebook Blueprint and Google Analytics Certification is extremely favourable.
- 5 years experience in a subscriber or membership-based digital business with a proven track record in Customer Relationship Management.
- Experienced with keyword / social intelligence, and rank-monitoring tools.
- Day-to-day management and tracking of essential performance metrics and using them to build daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Proven experience in implementation of data-driven growth strategies to increase membership and drive users to higher payment tiers.
- Design and implement social media and SEO marketing to run successful advertising campaigns.
- Increase traffic and engagement on the Guesthouse social media channels to drive traffic to the Guesthouse website/app.
- Excellent understanding of social media channels with flawless written and verbal communication skills.
- Advise the creative team, including editors, program managers and designers, on best practices for page development, onsite promotion and social media channels.
- Work with clients to help them understand and measure their experience on the platform through key KPIs.
- Knowledge of the music industry and live-streamed events is preferable.
Applications close 6pm on Monday 23rd November